Re: [MOL] Cancer/reply [02552] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer/reply

Dear Lil and Ricky,

Pls excuse me. I have had major problems with my puter and still do. So my time
is limited to how long I cn be on this puter. I will try to respond to you in
the next few days, say on my wifes puter. Generally I am on the internet doing
cancer research or taking part in various cancer discussion forum. Its tough for
me not being able to respond to your message promptly. But I am hoping that I
can provide some information for your complementary/supplemental needs to your
conventional therapy. There are also some great websites for immune therapy
treatments. Pls use search engine for immune therapy.

God Bless and I will be in touch. Thank you Lil for this message
marty