Re: [MOL] Re: Sandi [02525] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Sandi

Lillian,
Thank you so much.  I will sing out of love for sure.  Uncle Paul loved my
tapes.  Maybe some day I'll get rich and famous...LOL. No I could never be
rich because I would giving it all away to needy people.  But I would be happy
while I was doing it.

Yes you are right.  My life has been ulcer causing this last month or so.  But
I will be fine.  And my foot is better also.

Love,
sandi