Re: [MOL]Thank You from Sandi [02524] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Thank You from Sandi

Nisi,
Thank you for your note.  Tell Patrick to hang in there with this, especially
for Uncle Paul.  Patrick can come out a winner, I am laying my prayers and
odds on his side.
They have the simular kind, except that Uncle Paul was so weak from many other
health problems from the word go.  He had a pacemaker to keep his heart going
as it was.  Matter of fact his 5th!  He was always sickly but seemed to win
every other battle but this one.  I will miss him so much, but his body was so
overused at this point.  I bet you he is putting in good words for Patrick aas
I write now.

Love to all your family and keep the good news coming.

Love,
Sandi