Re: [MOL]Thanks [02522] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Thanks

Chris & Joicy & Marty & PJ,(all others I may have forgotten)
Thank you for your reply's and concerns.
I am doing alright.  Cry a lot.  Started bleeding some again tonight, but I
think it is just the stress.  I promise to take care of myself.

By the way, the foot is doing great.  Skin grafts took well and I am walking
good as new.  No pain at all with it. (Or I am too numb from all else to
care...LOL)

I love you all and will be back on wednesday.  May be unemployed by the time
all this is over but God will take care of me I am sure.

Sandi