Re: [MOL] To:Cori-SOS for Lung Cancer [02516] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To:Cori-SOS for Lung Cancer

Dear Zhi Chen:  I do not know the answer to your question as to the effectiveness
of shark cartilage whilst taking chemo - I took it without chemo.  You might want
to go on the internet and research under shark cartilage for instructions...
Here are a few shark cartilage sites:
www.realife.com
http://home.ica.net/~ianw/ultimate/htm
www.summitgroup-mn.com/gpframe/gpframe/shark.htm
If you go into www.askjeeves.com and pose the question"where can I obtain
information about shark cartilage"..you will find many sources other than the ones
I mention above.  Good luck Hope this helps. Please let me know if I can be of
additional help. Cori.