[MOL] 2/27/97 Ptryon question about colon cancer met liver [02515] Medicine On Line

[MOL] 2/27/97 Ptryon question about colon cancer met liver

Did you ever send an answer to this question?  I have the same type of
cancer and the same type of questions.  I am taking CPT11 and am also
experiencing severe hair loss and they told me that no or little hair would
be lost -- especially since after taking 5FU I lost not hair.

Cindy