[MOL] Short timer... [02512] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Short timer...

My dear friends.. I find that it is going to be so hard for me to sign off of mol tomorrow night... I have been weaning myself away from posting and still it is going to be hard...  I know that this is necessary for me for awhile, yet that doesn't make it a whole lot easier...

I have written to several of you to explain that I will be signing off.. I have been on here since December of 1997...  Long time... :-)  Many Blessings...:-)  Much love... :-)
Yet, I now must do some things outside of this house and take some steps to either open or shut down the store.. Only an idiot would pay all of the overhead, including telephone for 18 months while they are not there..   :-)

I also need to do some things around the house and I am very interested in learning to sell on ebay...  I even have some additional ideas about business..  The problem for me is that I will spend most my time here with my friends and not get up, off my butt and out into that world...  :-)   So it is time...

I will no doubt, have one of those heart wrenching goodbyes tomorrow, but wanted to start the process now .. to be sure that I am committed..  I will continue to send Irish Blessings and Inspirations, etc..  It is just that I won't be signed on to mol to see them post.. like Jo with her thoughts...  you will have to email me directly....

You all are the best of the best!  I will still enjoy tomorrow and will probably be a babbler for the day...  Know that you will always have a prayer and a hug from me coming your way... Lots of love, Carla