Re: [MOL] Cancer/reply [02511] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer/reply

Dear Ricky:
I am so sorry to hear about your Mom - it's a tough journey but with faith and
courage and a positive attitude, miracles do happen...I am living proof..I was
given a very poor medical prognosis and am now an "almost"2 year
survivor..praise God.

You ask about immune boosting "stuff"...I have taken so many different things it
would be hard to describe them all but here go some of them which I hope will
help:
Essiac Tea
Maitake Mushroom dfraction
Aloe Vera Juice
Millenium Cactus Nectar
Pau D'Arco
Organic Chinese green tea
IP 6
Echinacea
Pycnogenol
Ambrotose
Oxy Nectar
Homeopathic immune booster
Herbal immune booster
Aim Barleygreen w/kelp and brown rice
I take high quantities of Vitamins A, C & E plus I do a lot of juicing
Shark Cartilage
Laetrile - B17 vitamin
Burdock

As you see, the list is quite extensive...and no doubt I'm missing a few I 've
taken along the way.  I hope this helps as a start.  I would also research on
the Internet under immune boosting  - there's a site www.askjeeves.com where you
can type a question such as where can I obtain info on boosting the immune
system, and it will lead you to good sites.  Pls feel free to contact me if you
have any questions...my email is charth@bellsouth.net.  Good luck. Cori.

My advice would be to go to a good organic food/herb/homeopathic store and ask
for help.