Re: [MOL] hydrozine sulfate [02505] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hydrozine sulfate

Dear Fara33; regarding your question about hydrazine sulphate you can obtain it
from the following sources:
Suncoast Metabolics  POBox 11234  Pompano Beach  FL  1-800-794-4461
Fax 1-954-781-3100
(Their web: www.ontrack.net/cancer/cancerinstitute.html)

Also from Great Lakes Metabolics   507-288-2348

Also from D.a.y. Industries in England  web www.day-industries.co.uk

You can read about it on various websites - type in "hydrazine sulphate"
Here are some sites to assist you:
www.kathykeeton-cancer.com/effective_therapy/page4.html or
www.day-industries.co.uk
Syracuse Cancer Research Institute --  www.ngen.com/hs-cancer

Good books:  Options - The Alternative Cancer Therapy Book  by R. Walters (Avery
Publishing)
The Cancer Industry  - Ralph Moss

Hope this helps - good luck. Cori.