[MOL] My Dad & Stepmom - update [02504] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My Dad & Stepmom - update

I've done all my complaining and worrying here, and yet I've forgotten to tell
you the latest.

I asked my stepmother today what's the reason my Dad's mood seems so much
improved this week.  She said he's taking the anti-depressant!

Our friend, Sandy was at the onc for shots today too at the same time we were,
but she is very depressed and having trouble breathing, very congested-
sounding, scratchy, rattly.  She said she is so weak, but she LOOKS wonderful,
much better than she feels.  The cancer has spread viciously throughout her
body, to the brain now, so she gets 7 hr chemos!  To my great surprise, my
father smiled and said, "Oh, Sandy, that will come and go.  Last week I could
barely walk without leaning on something and this week I feel good!"

But also I feel bad to share my happiness just now because I feel so much
sadness too.  Several losses in this group recently breaks my heart as I have
"adopted" this family as my own in many ways.  Whether you know it or not, in
my heart you are all like brothers and sisters to me, and I care very much
about you.  Every prayer I pray includes your spirits too.  You are the most
loving, kindest people anywhere.

Love & prayers,
Chris