Re: [MOL] LIL, you'll be OK, after you this: My Dad/Reply/Nanc [02499] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LIL, you'll be OK, after you this: My Dad/Reply/Nanc

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love ya Sis,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/20/99 9:56:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net