Re: [MOL] LIL, you'll be OK, after you this: My Dad/Reply [02489] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LIL, you'll be OK, after you this: My Dad/Reply

Hi Nisi,
I stand by my Senior Moment  Amendment, althought I believe this is the first
I heard about your Dad living in Ohio, is that close to Cinci?  I'm happy that
your feet are ok. LOL  I just assumed that he was in Florida for the winter,
and never knew wher he went in the summer.  Gosh that's what I get for
thinking. LOL
Have a safe trip tomorrow.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)