your too cute.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/20/99 9:06:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, CCR0417@AOL.COM
writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: [MOL] Check backgrounds on Album & VOTE>>>>>>>>
 Date:	2/20/99 9:06:08 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	CCR0417@AOL.COM
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 Guess what!  I saved the home page to my favorites -- AT WORK!  Don't have it
 here...can someone send me the address, please.  When they ask, "Will the
REAL
 airhead please stand up?"  Kathy loses!  She's just an imposter!
 -chris