Re: [MOL] Raloxifene/Evista / Report For All Breast Cancer Patients and [02481] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Raloxifene/Evista / Report For All Breast Cancer Patients and Survivors

Thanks so much for doing all this research. I really appreciate it. The
reason you didn't have radiation is because you had a mastectomy. I believe
radiation is usually only used with lumpectomy.
Christine