Re: [MOL] Chemical Plant Explosion [02478] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chemical Plant Explosion

Chris,
I'm glad you are alright. That must have been quite frightening. Have they
been able to identify the chemicals and any dangers they may pose? Remember
how Joicy said they were all not feeling well from the pesticide that was
sprayed? Don't take any chances. Check out anything unusual with your
doctor. You are in my thoughts.
Christine