Re: [MOL] LIL, you'll be OK, after you this: My Dad/Reply [02472] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LIL, you'll be OK, after you this: My Dad/Reply

Hey Nanc,
   My dad doesn't live in Florida, he lives in Wooster, Ohio.  He was
vacationing in FL when he got ill and decided to get treatment there. We will
get this all straightened out. LOL  You did have the diagnosis right, so that
was the important part.  Oh yeah, you were right, my feet are fine.     Love,
Nisi