Re: [MOL] Re: My Dad/Reply [02471] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: My Dad/Reply

Lillian,
   Thanks for the info.  You got the right dad and the right husband, but the
wrong girl.  The only bleeding I have is the normal-once-a-month kind, LOL,
and there is nothing wrong with my foot.  Thanks for the concern anyway.
Nisi