Re: [MOL] [Fwd: FW: Articles] [02467] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] [Fwd: FW: Articles]

In a message dated 2/20/99 11:52:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
justbear@email.msn.com writes:

> There are a lot of us, for some reason.  It does make you wonder, doesn't
it?  Kathy

Sure does, Kathy....  Then it makes you wonder too what stuff we're taking now
will do to us or the next generation in the future....

But on the other hand, there is a cost for every blessing I suppose.
Chris