Re: [MOL]Thank You from Sandi [02461] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Thank You from Sandi

Sandi, I am so very sorry to hear about your Uncle's passing so soon
after Cricket, and am also concerned about your health. We are
definitely sending lots of prayers your way, but please take it easy,
ok? I'm worried about you, sweetie. Love, Joicy