Re: [MOL] Chemical Plant Explosion [02460] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chemical Plant Explosion

Chris, I am watching the news report on this explosion as I write this
(Philly channel) -- looks and sounds like it was just awful, and did
damage for miles around. I guess it occurred when 2 volatile chemicals
were mixed, when they were mixing a cleaner for computer chips. They are
saying that there is no environmental threat, but it would sure make me
nervous, too. Scary stuff; please take care, ok? Love, Joicy