Re: [MOL] Cori ! [02453] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cori !

No, I am unable to work.  I take naps and I take immune supplements.  Addisons is when the blood press. is too low, Cushings is just the opposit.  I fluctuate  between them both and Schmits is in the middle and I have those syptoms also.I get plenty of rest, no choice. I had landed in the hospital two year's ago from an allergic reaction in a coma and almost total body shut down.  These desease effect every fiber of the body.  The memory loss hit me hard; but I have found that being on the computer and playing video games has helped that to some degree.  I still forget; but not quite as bad as I was.  But hey, lie you say, we're here and one might as well make the best of it.  I am very close to God and I meditate often.  I am now back to doing my art work; which I love to do.  One only has to look a short distance to find someone worse off than themselves.  I love the molers and what I am doing, it gives me a purpose in life.  Thanks, your friend, lillian
-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Scott Harth <charth@bellsouth.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Saturday, February 20, 1999 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Cori !

Dear Lillian - you give of yourself a lot on this molers site...I see you are regularly providing all kinds of valuable information to so many...But 5 immune system defficiencies...girl, you sure have more than your fair share...I've heard of Addisons and CFS, but not the other 2, Schmidts and Cushings...what are they ? Do you take massive doses of immune boosting supplements etc?? Are you able to work and function "normally"? You sure seem to have a lot of energy for a person with CFS.. Amazing..Love. Cori.

 Cori:  I could really relate to what you were saying about letting the anger go, healing and then doing for others.  I too had the same vacine (mandotory) right here in the U.S.  I had wanted to take my doctor to court; but did not.  I also sat in abesto; but was never a Kent smoker!  So I just may have a chance;  but the fact of the matter is I am already a2 time cancer survivor, with presently having Addisons, Schmidts, Cushings and CFS; (that's 5 immune disorders); so what would a 6th be?  LOL!  Life is too short, we must enjoy while we can and giving to other's is sheer pleasure in my book.  Your friend, lillian