From: betty kula <pitakula@webtv.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Saturday, February 20, 1999 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Cancer

Dear Rickey
I have liver cancer and have had 5FU.
Neuprogen ( sp.may not be correct) can be given in shots. it really
helped me.
Usually 1 shot for 7 days. It is expensive.
$180.00 a shot. I just had 2 momths treatment of Xeloda which is a 5FU
drug.
Did not get a good response. I will start Thalidomide in March.
where is your mother being treated?
Keep in touch
Betty