[MOL] Kathy!!!! Where is our Greg???????? - reply from Shona [02438] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy!!!! Where is our Greg???????? - reply from Shona

Hi Kathy,
You know you can give Greg Hugs juat as easy as Shona, she is in Canada, Greg
is in PA.  Whe I first replyed to Shona I thought that she was at Greg's
house, their e-mail address's are different but seem to look alike to cause
confusion for some of us slow people.  Got ya again. LOL.  I just thought you
might like to know that.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/20/99 12:59:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,