Re: [MOL] Questions [02404] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Questions

Dear Martha -- you asked "what do you think"...my new moler friend, I think that
maybe a little note of apology would be in order...maybe it made you feel better
just letting off steam, but inside you I have a feeling there's a niggle of
doubt that what you did was probably not too kind...even if deserved.  I have a
feeling it will eat at you inside every so often when you think of it...my
advice...drop him a couple of lines and say you are sorry and wish things could
be different between your families...it's never too late.  Love. Cori.