RE: [MOL] hi MOLers... [02307] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] hi MOLers...

Hi Shona,
It's good to see you back. I know that the mail sometimes gets overwhelming
and I go a long time without posting at times, but I like keeping up with
the people and I find so many good positive ideas being posted that I
always go through the mail. Sometimes I have to skim, but I like to hear
about what is happening.  I was glad to see posts from Greg the other day.
I hope that is a sign that he is doing better. He seems to be such a fine
young man and he has suffered much loss and pain in his young life.
Liz