From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of mjt8
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 1999 3:41 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Cc: mjt8
Subject: [MOL] church

Dear All,

Hi!  I just wanted to tell you some exciting news.  I've been going through
an RCIA course; that's to become Catholic.  Actually, my Priest already
initiated me into the church--I told him I thought it would make me feel
stronger in my fight against cancer, but that I would go to the classes
anyway.  Well, the classes are over now and Saturday we are all going to a
church about 40 miles away and Cardinal John O'Connor from St. Patrick's
Cathedral  in NYC is going to be there to bless us and say a lot of nice
things, I guess.  I have never seen him in person; he looks like a nice man
on TV.  I am very excited and will let you know how it goes!

Love,

Martha