From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of firefly
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 1999 9:21 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] I found a misspelled word on your website.../reply

I am the last of the molers who should be replying to your message.  Me,
who's spell check is not working.  Me, who can not spell if I tried.  Please
bear with me.....Your message hopefully went to the list manager; as we do
not have anything to do with the archives; etc.  We are a cancer forum.  At
first I just knew it had to have been a message from me with the mis spelled
word, I panicked when I went to check.  Chewing my nails to the elbow, I
opened the archieve and glory be, it was not a message from me.  However; in
defense of the mis spelled word, it is not uncommon, people who are writing
to us are in a state of shock, anadvanced stage of grieving and so on.  All
related to cancer.  I think the importance of what they are saying far out
weighs the spelling of the words.  Thanks for the site, I will use it to
download a spell  check.  Take care and remember we only live once.  Your
friend, lillian