From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Joicy
Becker-Richards
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 1999 1:28 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] I Love You THIS MUCH x - from Joicy

Dear Kathy, That's soooo funny! Actually, Tim is food service director
at Drew U., and today was his first day back at work. Needless to say,
he was getting a lot of wisecracks! Some of his kitchen workers were
talking about him in Spanish and laughing -- he said they were either
saying he should get IN the kitchen and practice, or stay OUT of the
kitchen forever! LOL! Love, Joicy