[MOL] Polio / Cancer connection? [02283] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Polio / Cancer connection?

My son said the noontime news yesterday mentioned that children who received
polio vaccines in certain years during the 60s are developing cancer of the
lining of the lung as a long-term result!  He didn't pay attention to hear
anymore as it didn't directly affect HIM.

Anyone hear anything about this?  If so, could you please give me the
details??????
Thanks,
Chris