Re: [MOL] Re: Marty, soy & genisoy.. Ladies! [02275] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Marty, soy & genisoy.. Ladies!

Dear Donna,

Sorry for late reply. Having puter problems.

Avocadoes are very high in vitamins, but on the other hand high in cholesterol.
EAting avocadoes in moderation, say one every two or three days is healthy and
more beneficial than say the detriments or concerns about cholesterol. according
to dietary professionals that we know.

God Bless
marty auslander