[MOL] Martha & Nisi,,,,,,,,, [02243] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha & Nisi,,,,,,,,,

Hi Daughter Martha, and Nisi,
Maybe you two could get together tomorrow.  PJ is to busy Marth and Nisi needs
something to do.  You two go for it the time is right.
Love ya,
Mom & Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/18/99 10:20:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net