[MOL] PJ/Dee [02236] Medicine On Line

[MOL] PJ/Dee

Hi PJ,

I don't know if you would want to see this mug
plastered on such a beautiful album!!!
Talk about breaking the c/p - that would do
it!!!!! I will try to get a pic sent as soon as
I can, OK???

How is your mom doing??? Tell her that Dee says
"Hi" and I am praying for her
as usual :)  Is she able to take the chemo now???

Well, not much news; you can catch some of my
thoughts on my post to Lillian -
just don't feel like I have anything to
interesting to write about tonight!!!! Take
care and tell Nisi I said "Hi", OK  ???

Bye for now,
Love, Hugs, and Prayers,
Dee