[MOL] Lillian/Dee [02235] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian/Dee

Hi Lillian,

Thanks for the welcome back!!! Where did your c/p
go???? How are you and
yours???

I am going to get off this c/p early tonight and
watch ER for a change!!! I am feeling
kind of blue and don't feel like doing much of
anything!!! I think that it is time for me
to go back to Oklahoma; I will not worry about the
money - God will help me get
there, I know!!!! I think that Anne will go with
me during her Spring break (3/9).

Thanks again for the welcome,
Love,
Dee