Re: [MOL] Nanc [02233] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc

Hi Joicy,
We'll celebrate here for you too, we'll take Mom for a ride.  And out to eat
if we have enought money left.  LOL  I hate to be down the bottom of the
barrel.
Love ya,
Nanc
What Year?

In a message dated 2/18/99 9:14:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, joicy@erols.com
writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: [MOL] Nanc
 Date:	2/18/99 9:14:25 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	joicy@erols.com (Joicy Becker-Richards)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 Nanc, so you'll get your car on May 3rd? that's my birthday, and now I
 have something extra to celebrate! Love, joicy