[MOL] Sandi/Dee [02231] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sandi/Dee

Dear Sandi,

You are the strong one and I feel like I could
learn alot from you... I keep you all
in my prayers and please keep us posted how you
are doing... It is easy to
care for someone as special as you are!!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Dee
XOXOXOXO
ps - good luck with the test - I will say a
special prayer :)