[MOL] Boomers... [02227] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Boomers...

Old and new concerns for people of the baby boom generation. (Or why I'm
depressed!)

  Honorable Mentions:

  Then:  Long hair.
  Now:   Longing for hair.

  Then:  Keg
  Now:   EKG.

  Then:  Acid rock
  Now:   Acid reflux.

  Then:  Moving to California because it's cool.
  Now:   Moving to California because it's hot.

  Then:  You're growing pot.
  Now:   Your growing pot.

  Then:  Watching John Glenn's historic flight with your parents.
  Now:   Watching John Glenn's historic flight with your kids.

  Then:  Trying to look like Marlon Brando or Elizabeth Taylor.
  Now:   Trying not to look like Marlon Brando or Elizabeth Taylor.

  Then:  Seeds and stems.
  Now:   Roughage.

  Then:  Popping pills, smoking joints.
  Now:   Popping joints.

  Then:  Our president's struggle with Fidel.
  Now:   Our president's struggle with fidelity.

  And the Winners are:

  Fifth Runner-up
  Then: Paar.
  Now:  AARP.

  Fourth Runner-up
  Then:  Being caught with Hustler magazine.
  Now:   Being caught by Hustler magazine.

  Third Runner-up
  Then:  Killer weed.
  Now:   Weed killer.

  Second Runner-up