[MOL] thalidamide!! [02210] Medicine On Line

[MOL] thalidamide!!

Hi,

My name is Jenn Laurence and I am doing a report on thalidamide for
Biology 12.  I was wondering if you could help me by telling me where I
can get information about past and current uses of this drug.

Thank you,

Jenn Laurence
jenn_emlau@hotmail.com