[MOL] I found a misspelled word on your website... [02203] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I found a misspelled word on your website...

I happened upon your web site and noticed that "receive" is misspelled (you
have it as "recieve").  The URL of the page is:
http://www.meds.com/archive/mol-cancer/1997/msg00067.html

Sorry for making such a big deal of a simple misspelling; my therapist says
I have an obsessive-compulsive personality<g>. But these web pages seem to
live forever and this could be embarrassing.

When I find something like this on my website, I use a free utility that
helps me correct typos and make quick edits right in my browser.  It's
called JustEdit and you can get a free copy from www.download.com.

Good luck,

Chris