RE: [MOL] Re: info. on Pam's dad [02201] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Re: info. on Pam's dad

Hi, Pam:  It sounds like your dad is doing just fine.  Doctors sometimes are a little closed-mouthed to a patient's relatives, and I'm not sure just why that is.  Anyway, Pop sounds like a very robust guy and more power to him!!  Button gets the Little Fart award.  Yesterday I got home to discover the little dear sitting on the kitchen counter!  She had just chewed up one of my plants and was just lounging up there surveying her kingdom!  She had started working on the paper towels, but hadn't quite dispatched all of them.  I can't explain how she manages to get up there, but it's tricky.  I don't know how I'm going to break her of it, either.  She gets down if she sees anyone, but we're not always there!  I guess I'm going to have to be firm.  If you could see her, you'd know how hard that is!  LOL  She's so adorable -- like Bebo!  Love, Kathy
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com [mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of deerfork
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 1999 1:09 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Re: info. on Pam's dad

Kathy and her little "Button" pillow:  Thanks for the advice on my dad and the directives for treatment.  That is why I am so thankful for this forum - his doctor is pretty close-mouthed.  That bugs the heck out of me but there are not many options in these parts!  He still goes for his daily jaunts for several hours at a time and is getting up very early each morning to check on the sheep for me!  Later...pam