Re: [MOL] Judy [02196] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy

Dear Christine,
Well, went to 3 parades on Sunday. Went to work on Monday and back to 2
parades on Monday. Didn't get home until after 11 PM. Was to tired to go to
sleep, so read until 1 am. Woke up Mardi Gras Day at 10 to get son up to go to
parades and went back to bed and slept until 4 PM. Gosh I was so tired. I
guess the fatigue will last another couple of weeks. Can't wait until I don't
feel tired all the time. Am felling OK. Thanks for checking up on me. Sorry I
missed a whole week of e-mails. Had Justin my son delete everything until
yesterday. My mail box was full. LOL.
I was so sorry to read about my friend Les. Broke my heart. I didn't get to
read what happened, because Justin deleted almost everything for me. Peg, my
love and prayers are with you and your family.
Love and Hugs,
Judy Simonds