Re: [MOL] Hello & How are....Nisi [02195] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello & How are....Nisi

LILLIAN,
    Thanks for the input, but Patrick's accommodations are fine.  He is
staying with my cousin in Katonah.  It's an hour drive to Long Island. My
cousin takes him most of the time.  He likes being with family, being alone
would depress him.  He's a real family kind of guy.  We just want the doctors
to get this show on the road so Patrick can come home to Ohio as soon as
possible and recoup from all of these treatments.  Thanks for sharing,
Nisi