From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of NLPOST@AOL.COM
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 1999 7:57 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Dee is here - :)

Hi Dee,
Go look at the MOL photo Album.
Love ya, Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/17/99 9:54:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, dee@gibralter.net
writes:

<< Subj:         [MOL] Dee is here - :)
 Date:  2/17/99 9:54:04 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:  dee@gibralter.net (Dee Williams)
 Sender:        owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:    mol-cancer@lists.meds.com (mol-cancer@lists.meds.com)

 Hi all of you wonderful Angels,

 I finally got the bugs out of my c/p and I am up
 and running!!! I feel like someone has
 taken the salt off my tail  :)

 I hope this finds you all doing well and know
 that, even though I haven't been online
 much in the past few days , I have have not
 stopped praying for each and every one
 of you...

 Will write more later - no news is definitely
 goods news on my end of this c/p!!!

 Love,hugs,prayers
 Dee