Re: [MOL] To All Molers! [02188] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To All Molers!

Thanks Sis,
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/18/99 8:24:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:

<< a postcard for DEAR MOLERS from
 lillian:

 Remember You're Not Alone
               Valentine's Day, the day of sharing love, with those that mean
so much to us. To each and everyone one, know that I share with you my heart
and that no one is alone. I thought of you yesterday, thinking of you today,
and will be thinking of your with all the tomorrow's. Lovingly, lillian