[MOL] Re: info. on Pam's dad [02180] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: info. on Pam's dad

Kathy and her little "Button" pillow:  Thanks for the advice on my dad and the directives for treatment.  That is why I am so thankful for this forum - his doctor is pretty close-mouthed.  That bugs the heck out of me but there are not many options in these parts!  He still goes for his daily jaunts for several hours at a time and is getting up very early each morning to check on the sheep for me!  Later...pam