Re: [MOL] Nanc [02170] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc

Hi Carla,
I Talked to Rich Kuchinsky a few minutes ago, and he said he kept a lot of
stuff from Ron, he is going to send it to me.  Do you know anyone that might
have a picture of Ron.  I think I want to start a memorial page for those that
have crossed over.  Let me know who might have a picture of him.  Did you look
at Joicy's pictures.  Where are the ladies you first sent in for you and Lil,
LOL, I want em'  I just love Joicy's Bear.  Shona and I had so much fun
working on the Album today.  God Bless you.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)
Want to hear something Les told me, the last time we talked, I told him we had
turned in the Van, and that we were looking for a car that we could get soon
while Don was still feeling good, so I could take him back down there and to
Texas to spend some time with his Brother who also has cancer.  Les said,
you'll get just what you need and you whave to look, it'll come to you.  The
evening that he died, after you called me, my sister called and said they
would sell their car for $3500.00, they are in Florida with it and will be
coming home the end of April, and guess what the 3 of May is when we knew we
would have $3500.00 saved up for a car.