[MOL] Nanc [02169] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc

I sure did and you and Shona have done a marvelous job...  I loved seeing the panty raid....!!  For those who weren't here in those days.. they did indeed miss some wonderful fun...

Like Ron; there was a man who could write about a simple walk through the slush and cold of the NY streets and turn it into Cinderella at the ball...  I had saved all of his posts and private emails and lost them when my computer went down..  Right now it is Ron that comforts me as I think of Les..   I know that Ron was there to help Les cross over and once there he met up with many other wonderful cancering survivers and most of all, God...

I will write more tomorrow.. I went in for my 15 month chest x-rays today..  I treated myself to lunch at my Cafe Tazza and went to see my friend who had a hysterectomy and had dinner with Carol.. she works for my surgeons group and she and I bonded early on...

Thanks again for all of the work you are and have done on the web site..  I signed the guestbook too..   I was #18 the first time I visited the site and now was #123...  This is good, this is good.. God Bless you and much love and hugs.. Carla