[MOL] Dee is here - :) [02159] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dee is here - :)

Hi all of you wonderful Angels,

I finally got the bugs out of my c/p and I am up
and running!!! I feel like someone has
taken the salt off my tail  :)

I hope this finds you all doing well and know
that, even though I haven't been online
much in the past few days , I have have not
stopped praying for each and every one
of you...

Will write more later - no news is definitely
goods news on my end of this c/p!!!

Love,hugs,prayers
Dee