IRE: [MOL] Fw: Child of the 80's [02156] Medicine On Line

IRE: [MOL] Fw: Child of the 80's

ok, ill attempt to tell u what each one of the following means and u can
give me a score, im not that young i should do ok

> YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE 80'S IF:
>> *You know what a "burnout" is.       in the car, smokin up the tires, i
still do it

>> *You owned/operated a 'Trapper Keeper.'  NFI
>>
>> *You know what "Psych" means. it can mean wicked cool narley or tricked
ya, depends on the context

>> *Once, while spending hours in the arcade, you actually lined up quarters

>> on the top panel  of the game to "reserve" your spot.

>>done it on the old pacman machines, the little table top things

>> *You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, Wax off."  from karate kid
>>
>> *You know that another name for a keyboard is a "Synthesizer." of
course,, Psuedo Echo rule, lol

>> *You can name at least half of the members of the elite "Brat Pack." NFI
>>
>> *You know who Tina Yothers is. from family ties plays jenifer keaton
>>
>> *You wanted to be a Goonie.  wicked film, i loved the guy with the
deformed face, reminds me of myself

>> *You felt ashamed when Rob Lowe got in trouble for having sex with
minors,

>> and videotaping it, because you liked him.if i remember it was after a
stage play with the girl who played the lead role but i didnt really care

>> *You had top-of-the-line Commodore 64s in your jr. high computer lab.
Still got one, but mines better, its a 128

>> *You know who Max Headroom is. that idiot comp generated thing on the
coke adds

>> *You ever wore fluorescent, neon if you will, clothing. i can admit to
that

>> *You could breakdance, or wish you could. i can, just hate it when the
change falls out my pocket

>> *You wanted to be The Hulk for Halloween.  dont have halloween here but i
know who the hulk is

>> *You Believed that "By the power of Greyskull, you HAD the power!"  he
man, i had the figurines

>> *Partying "like it's 1999" seemed SO far away. it still does, what year
is it?????

>> *You thought that Transformers were more than meets the eye., i prefered
voltron

>> *You can, right now, hum to yourself the theme to "Inspector Gadget."da
da da da da inspector gadget

>> *You wanted to be on Star Search. i did not!!!
>>
>> *You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell
>>
>> off.  yeah
>>
>> *You wore a banana clip at some point during your youth, or knew someone
>>
>> who did. wasnt gay, sorry
>>
>> *You owned a doll with 'Xavier Roberts' signed on its butt, or knew
>> someone who did  the cabbage paatch kids, got in trouble for flushing my
sisters down the toilet

>> *You knew what Willis was "talkin' 'bout." from different strokes
>>
>> *You HAD to have your MTV.know the song, dire straights, dont have mtv
here though

>> *You remember when Kramer was on a show called "Friday's."   NFI
>>
>> *You hold a special place in your heart for "Back to the Future."dont
take money, dont need fame blah blah blah

>> *You know where to go if you "wanna go where everybody knows your name."
cheers

>> *You thought Molly Ringwald was REALLY cool.  NFI
>>
>> *You actually thought "Dirty Dancing" was a REALLY good movie. nope,
hated it, bloody baby GGRRRRRR

>> *You heard of Garbage Pail Kids.,   i loved the one who farted all the
time and gator

>> *You knew "The Artist" when he was humbly called "Prince."   yeah
>>
>> *You actually saw Ted Danson as the MacDaddy he played "Sam" to be.nope
>>
>> *You remember when ATARI was a state of the art video game system. yep
>>
>> *You own(ed) any 'cassette singles.'i can do better, i got record
singles, 45's

>> *You were led to believe that in the year 2000 we'd all be living on the
>>
>> moon.i am
>>
>> *You remember and/or own any of the Care Bear Glass collection from Pizza
>>
>> Hut. Or any other stupid collection they came out with.not gay!
>>
>> *Poltergeist freaked you out.justb rrefused to watch it
>>
>> *You carried your lunch to school in a Gremlins or an ET lunchbox.yeah
>>
>> *You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the ONLY female smurf. oh yeah,
i just realised

>> *You know what a Doozer is.NFI
>>
>> *You wore bike shorts underneath a short skirt and felt stylish, or knew
>>
>> someone who did.i did, to pllay rugby
>>
>> *You ever had a Swatch Watch.they looked more like big ben
>>
>> *You remember when Saturday Night Live was funny.dont get it here
>>
>> *You had WonderWoman or Superman underoos.still do, and my mum irons them
for me

>> *You know what a "Whammee" is.  NFI

If you can identify with at least half of

>> this list then you, my friend, are a "Child of the 80's."

How did i do, not bad huh

stuy