Re: [MOL] In memory of Les [02154] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] In memory of Les

I did not get the chance to know Les, but I feel like I do in ways from all
the wonderful stories of all the molers.
To his family I extend my smypathy and love.  A loss like this is so
unexplained.  I think God is in deep need for some special angels in heaven
and he is choosing his special ones now he knows can fill those openings.  We
can feel at ease knowing that our loved ones will be watching over us during
our trials and tribulations hear on earth.

Just remember that he is not gone forever, you will see him again.  In the
meantime just close your eyes and speak to him and he will be there in your
heart.

Love,
Sandi