Re: [MOL] Re: Marty, soy & genisoy.. Ladies! [02140] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Marty, soy & genisoy.. Ladies!

Marty,

I'm glad you believe in good fat too!! I have always felt that nuts, etc...are
the good kind.  Ice cream, cake, etc...the bad.  I just had a thought.
"Fat...the good, bad and the ugly." LOL! What are your feelings about
avacados?  They are loaded with fat but I just love them.  I seem to think
this is good fat.  I like them on a pita with other vegis.  Take care. donna